Monday, June 11, 2012

The Africa They Never Show You


So today I stumbled on a Youtube video that was meant to portray the standard of living in Africa and the african people but instead it portrayed how dark the African continent is. I died a little inside as I patiently waited for the video to show the beautiful side of the African Continent and how blessed and beautiful Africa is. But the video never did. Instead the video portrayed Africa and Africans as poor and showed the huts, the famine, the diseases, wars and suffering but they never showed the beautiful side of Africa, the happy people who live there and that not every African is poor and suffering. Well im not.jk

I went to Nigeria (my country) for the winter break, and believe me it was beyond amazing.




Cutest Beach house ever

I made love on the beach. literally lol

My favorite sport- Polo



FOOOOOODD!

                                       
                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment