Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bienvenu!

Hi,

This is my very first post ever and those who know me well know that I am a very passionate and enthusiastic somebody.  I am very passionate about food, music, fashion, art and I love expressing myself.  I am highly and very opinionated; I am that girl that has something to say about everything and everyone and this blog would do just that.  It would talk about my personal life (At least what I think the world wide web should know), it will share my stories (I am full of them) and my thoughts and views on various issues in the world (I am the worlds greatest critic).

I love expressing myself and standing up for what I believe in and fighting for the rights of others which explains why I am (going to be) a lawyer.  I will share videos, articles, reviews and stories that I find generally interesting and sometimes educative.  I am a student of politics, so my blog would also talk about politics and social issues and all that is wrong with the world in which we live in.

I would be posting various things regularly and I would try my best to work this blog around my schedule. (Keyword: try).  Nothing I say here would describe me completely, I'm not the average human being- to be frank with you, I have issues (both mental and spiritual).  And please make sure you leave your comments, I would really like to know your opinion. As much as I make myself believe I am always right in every argument (don't judge me....Im a lawyer) i would still respect your opinion and appreciate if you could leave your comments.

Stay Blessed.

Caveat Lector:
Please don't take anything I say seriously.. You're doing that at your own personal risk

1 comment:

  1. Tuts I luv ur blog already. U're so creative & talented. Make sure u blog everyday.
    Your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete